Changelog for MailChimp for WordPress Premium
4.5.14 - Sep 11, 2019
- Change MailChimp to Mailchimp in all texts.
- E-commerce: Add query arg to easily debug queue content.
- E-commerce: Send home URL to Mailchimp instead of site URL.
- E-commerce: listen to
4.5.13 - Aug 26, 2019
- E-commerce: Allow synchronising only product data with Mailchimp.
- E-commerce: Check for existence of
line_keys in cart array.
4.5.12 - Aug 12, 2019
- Plugin update showing despite being on latest version
4.5.11 - Aug 9, 2019
- E-commerce: Write exceptions from queue worker to debug log.
4.5.10 - July 22, 2019
- Reports: Sign-ups from URL's longer than 255 characters not logged because of column character limit.
- Styles Builder: Show permanent notice when creating custom styles for a form that is not configured to use the Styles Builder.
4.5.9 - July 18, 2019
- Incorrect address 2 line for e-commerce customer addresses.
- Delete abandoned cart only when order status changes to on hold, processing or completed.
- Show time in seconds to next e-commerce job run.
- Delete carts from Mailchimp at an earlier hook to prevent issues with payment gateway redirections.
- Get parent product ID from object instead of (possibly stale) cart data.
4.5.8 - June 4, 2019
- Issue synchronising products with invalid product variations.
- Broken screen pagination "items per page"
- Log correct email address when sending out dynamic email notifications.
- Send tax total to Mailchimp for abandoned carts
- Allow up to a 10-minute delay in e-commerce's job queue worker interval.
- In abandoned cart data, use product price with taxes included.
- Get cart item ID from method, if method exists.
- Minor code readability improvements.
4.5.7 - February 8, 2019
- Slow overall WP Admin performance caused by previous update.
4.5.6 - February 4, 2019
- E-commerce: Product variants not being added on first sync
- E-commerce: add URL listener to quickly queue all products or orders
- E-commerce: hook into order status changes explicitly
- Licensing: update URL's to point to new API endpoint
4.5.5 - January 8, 2019
- E-commerce: don't send product variants in bulk to prevent HTTP timeouts.
- E-commerce: only send address property on customer objects if it looks like a complete address.
- E-commerce: properly exclude orders without an email address from being attempted using the order sync wizard.
- E-commerce: trim special characters from order number.
- E-commerce: update pending background jobs number after queue is processed over AJAX.
- Forms: add
.mc4wp-loadingclass attribute to form elements while request is loading.
4.5.4 - November 26, 2018
- E-commerce: Rewrite SQL queries on e-commerce settings page for improved performance.
- E-commerce: Add visiblity property to product data sent to Mailchimp.
- E-commerce: For guest checkouts, create cart in Mailchimp right away instead of waiting 5 seconds.
- E-commerce: Add setting to disconnect store from Mailchimp without deleting it.
4.5.3 - October 22, 2018
- E-commerce: WooCommerce 2.3 compatibility.
- E-commerce: Don't create new transactional subscriber when customer changes their email in WooCommerce.
- E-commerce: Timezone not taken into account for displaying time on e-commerce settings page.
- E-commerce: Automatically update email addresses of subscribers for the connected list in Mailchimp when they change it in WooCommerce.
4.5.2 - September 11, 2018
- E-commerce: process background jobs every minute.
- E-commerce: update fulfilment_status to trigger shipping notifications.
- E-commerce: improved compatibility with older WooCommerce versions.
4.5.1 - Jul 25, 2018
- AJAX Forms: fixed issue with caching an unset variable.
4.5 - July 11, 2018
- E-commerce: Database query performance improvements on settings page.
- E-commerce: Show when next run is scheduled to run for processing pending background jobs.
- E-commerce: Send billing company field to Mailchimp when updating customer.
- E-commerce: Add bulk action to (re-)synchronise orders, products or coupons with Mailchimp.
- E-commerce: Added support for promo codes (coupons).
- E-commerce: New WP-CLI command wp mc4wp-ecommerce sync-coupons
- E-commerce: New filter hook mc4wp_ecommerce_promo_rule_data
- E-commerce: New filter hook mc4wp_ecommerce_promo_code_data
4.4.4 - June 27, 2018
- Method parameter error when using WooCommerce 2.x.
- Abandoned cart data error when using WooCommerce 2.x.
- Sanity check on orders for lines that have a quantity of 0.
4.4.3 - June 25, 2018
- Email notifications: Accept a broader range of date inputs (year first, leading zeroes for day's and month's)
4.4.2 - June 11, 2018
- E-commerce: WP CLI command error because user object can not be represented as string.
- Append form: Catch exceptions in append form to posts feature.
- E-commerce: Reset transient cache when resetting store.
- E-commerce: Reset transient cache after adding/updating/deleting products and orders.
- E-commerce: Failsafe against invalid session data for abandoned carts.
- Email notifications: Format date in local format
4.4.1 - May 21, 2018
- E-commerce: Error when running abandoned cart recovery with older WooCommerce versions (before 3.2).
- AJAX forms: Notice for unexisting variable.
- E-commerce: Failsafe return value of
4.4 - May 11, 2018
- E-commerce: move slower operations (like calculating the customer's order total) when generating abandoned cart data to a background job, to speed up website for the visitor.
- E-commerce: store results of slow queries in a 1-hour cache to speed up e-commerce settings page.
- E-commerce: added filter
mc4wp_ecommerce_schedule_process_queue_eventwhich can be used to disable the WP Cron event that is scheduled.
- Logging: add setting to automatically delete log items older than a number of days.
- Logging: include log data in GDPR export request.
- Logging: erase log data in GDPR erase request.
3.3.34 - April 23, 2018
- E-commerce: issue with updating orders when using custom order numbering.
- E-commerce: add button to clear all pending background jobs.
- E-commerce: soften error message when an order without items is skipped through the order synchronisation wizard.
- Logging: all logging can now be disabled by setting
define( 'MC4WP_LOGGING', false );
3.3.33 - April 17, 2018
- Links in "Need help?" box search results not pointing to the correct domain.
- E-commerce: Process queue every 3 minutes instead of every 5 minutes.
- E-commerce: Use less important log level when order or cart contains no items.
3.3.32 - April 10, 2018
- E-commerce: Send correct product variation ID to Mailchimp again.
- E-commerce: Redirect after re-populating cart from Mailchimp to clear URL parameters.
- Forms: Blur active input element after submitting form with RETURN key, so that keyboard disappears on mobile.
3.3.31 - March 28, 2018
- Reports: Log items were sometimes counted on multiple days in the reports graph.
- E-commerce: On certain servers, background jobs were not queued up for updated carts or orders.
- E-commerce: Stop unnecessary info logging for guest checkouts.
- E-commerce: Mailchimp does not allow connecting more than one site sharing the same domain, so attempting to load MC.js on WordPress Multisite with a subdirectory set-up would not work. We are now generating a unique subdomain and sending that to Mailchimp (instead of the subdirectory) so that everything works as expected.
- E-commerce: When order update fails because of an invalid
campaign_id, retry without that parameter.
3.3.30 - March 20, 2018
- Form setting to automatically append that form to all posts (in a certain category).
3.3.29 - March 12, 2018
- "Order already exists" errors when using custom order numbers.
- Improved handling of deleted product variations for historical orders.
3.3.28 - February 26, 2018
- Catch exception when periodic license check fails.
- Forms: show success message even when redirecting to another page.
- E-commerce: validate product existence before sending to Mailchimp.
- E-commerce: only send product variants if variable product has existing children.
- E-commerce: throw exception when order has no order lines.
- Reports: Print submission data as JSON instead of PHP object.
3.3.27 - February 2, 2018
- Reports: "Last year" view not showing the correct graph.
- E-Commerce: Send products in "trash" to Mailchimp too, but with stock inventory of 0.
- Minor memory usage improvements.
- E-Commerce: Fallback on
user_emailfor abandoned cart tracking, when
- E-Commerce: Add
--delayoption to all bulk WP CLI commands.
- E-Commerce: Add
wp mc4wp-ecommerce reset-queuecommand to clear all queued jobs.
3.3.25 - January 8, 2018
- Fire correct event
updated_subscriberwhen using AJAX forms.
- Fire individual form events when using AJAX forms.
3.3.24 - December 22, 2017
- E-commerce: added support for loading MC.js file from Mailchimp, allowing for product retargeting and pop-ups.
- E-commerce: added
mc4wp_ecommerce_store_datafilter hook for modifying store data before it is sent to Mailchimp.
- E-commerce: use order getter methods to generate order data for Mailchimp.
- E-commerce: send site URL instead of just the domain part to allow for two sites to connect their store from the same domain.
3.3.23 - December 11, 2017
Styles-Builder: Add option to set
background-size: cover so that image stretches entire element.
Styles-Builder: Check form validity after every input change.
3.3.22 - November 17, 2017
- E-commerce: Look for billing_email for customer & order objects in more places.
- Email notifications: Replace
- Email notifications: Send email for "unsubscribed" event too.
3.3.21 - October 31, 2017
- In-plugin knowledge base returned no results regardless of search query (since a few days).
- No longer flashing success message when form has a redirect URL.
- Minor performance optimisations for generating asset URL's.
3.3.20 - October 19, 2017
- Issue with abandoned cart links showing an empty cart for guest visitors on some specific site configurations.
3.3.19 - October 6, 2017
- e-commerce: fix campaign tracking when using Sequential Order Numbers plugin for WooCommerce.
- e-commerce: refactor tracking class so that request values are always excluded on forced sync.
- email notifications: catch exceptions when generating email message.
- email notifications: replace
INTERESTStag in email message with readable interest group names.
3.3.17 - July 25, 2017
- e-commerce: Improve unique cart ID for abandoned carts so that automations can be re-triggered.
3.3.16 - July 24, 2017
- e-commerce: Clear local store ID too when resetting e-commerce data.
- e-commerce: Only set landing page cookie when mc_cid URL parameter is set.
3.3.15 - July 13, 2017
- e-commerce: allow other plugins to filter the order number by using
- e-commerce: save store ID in options so that site URL can change without affecting automations.
- e-commerce: Send shipping & billing address with every order, so they show in Order Notifications.
3.3.14 - June 16, 2017
- e-commerce: timeout when synchronising products if running an outdated version of WooCommerce.
3.3.13 - June 14, 2017
- e-commerce: enforce Mailchimp API JSON schema for abandoned cart data.
- e-commerce: protect against endless loops when synchronising products with corrupt data.
- e-commerce: include more (optional) store parameters in API calls to Mailchimp: email address, primary locale, platform & store domain.
3.3.12 - June 1, 2017
- e-commerce: Added a setting to send all order statuses to Mailchimp (incl. failed, refunded and cancelled orders)
- e-commerce: No longer triggering a database query on every checkout page load.
- Use new mc4wp.com API for license & update checks.
3.3.11 - May 16, 2017
- E-commerce: order notifications never triggering.
- E-commerce: improved backwards compatibility with with WordPress versions before 4.5
- Styles Builder: improved permission check for writing stylesheet file(s).
- Email Notifications: accept flexible array format in
- E-commerce: track landing page URL and send to Mailchimp when synchronising orders.
3.3.10 - April 28, 2017
- E-commerce: fixes notice when synchronising products using WooCommerce 2.x
- E-commerce: error when repopulating abandoned cart with product variations.
- Styles Builder: image upload button not setting URL as input field value.
3.3.9 - April 13, 2017
- E-commerce: unexisting method calls when using WooCommerce 3.0 or later.
3.3.8 - April 13, 2017
- Headers already sent error when trying to redirect to e-commerce setup wizard.
- Reports: Fix jumpy graphs when MySQL has an incorrect timezone setting.
- E-Commerce: WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility.
- E-Commerce: Send correct stock status when manually managing stock.
- Reduced memory footprint.
order_urlis now sent to Mailchimp.
- E-Commerce: support for Order Notifications.
- New filter hook:
mc4wp_ecommerce_cart_datafor filtering abandoned cart data.
- New filter hook:
mc4wp_ecommerce_order_datafor filtering order data.
- New action hook:
mc4wp_ecommerce_restore_abandoned_cartfor restoring an abandoned cart.
3.3.7 - February 14, 2017
- E-commerce: Fixes "Schema describes ..." errors by enforcing Mailchimp's JSON scheme.
- Use correct email address when updating an abandoned cart if user has two email addresses.
- E-commerce: Strip HTML from product titles.
- E-commerce: Update customer data in Mailchimp separately from updating a cart.
- E-commerce: Added
mc4wp_ecommerce_product_datafilter to modify product data before sending to Mailchimp.
3.3.6 - January 16, 2017
- E-commerce: Handle deleted products in (old) orders by sending a "generic deleted product" to Mailchimp.
- E-commerce: Update parent product instead of individual product variants.
- Email notifications: Write info line to debug log whenever an email is sent.
- E-commerce: Add
- E-commerce: Products missing top level
urlattribute would break product block in Mailchimp campaigns.
3.3.5 - December 20, 2016
- Fatal error on sites still running on PHP 5.2.
3.3.4 - December 12, 2016
- E-commerce: Force-save queue when processing items, because save action may never be called on very long-lived processes.
- AJAX Forms: Replace configuration with lazy loaded config store to work better with WP Rocket.
- E-commerce: Add help text about connecting your store to a different Mailchimp list.
3.3.3 - November 30, 2016
ajaxurlnot set on WooCommerce checkout when capturing guest email for cart tracking.
- E-commerce: Various SQL performance optimisations
- E-commerce: Don't exit WP CLI command on errors.
- E-commerce: Use
shop_singleimage size for products in Mailchimp (instead of the smaller thumbnail)
3.3.2 - November 23, 2016
- E-commerce: Background queue won't stall on PHP errors now.
- E-commerce: Show "last updated" time on settings page.
- E-commerce: Show status text while processing background jobs.
- E-commerce: Don't try to send abandoned carts without an email address.
- E-commerce: Write PHP errors in background queue to debug log.
3.3.1 - November 2, 2016
- E-commerce: "Schema describes string, integer found instead" error when adding orders.
- Don't show e-commerce settings when store is not connected to a list yet.
- E-commerce: When campaign data for an order becomes corrupted, we'll now auto-retry without that campaign data.
- E-commerce: Check if user has
billing_emailbefore updating remote customer.
- E-commerce: Send "draft" products to Mailchimp too. These will not be included in Product Recommendations.
- E-commerce wizard now always starts with most recent orders.
- Failsafe against including AJAX script for forms twice.
mc4wp_ecommerce_customer_datato filter customer data that is sent to Mailchimp.
3.3 - October 18, 2016
This release allows you to integrate your WooCommerce store with Mailchimp's newest API, enabling cool things like product recommendations & abandoned cart recovery.
3.2.2 - September 8, 2016
- Remove usage of PHP 5.3 constant in activation hook.
- Don't send admin cookies when manually adding past e-commerce orders.
- Strip special characters from e-commerce product names.
- Show Top Bar sing-ups in Reports > Statistics graph.
- Make all columns in log table sortable.
- Memory usage improvements for AJAX forms & in-plugin knowledge base search.
- Improved compatibility with older versions of WooCommerce.
3.2.1 - August 11, 2016
- HTML tags showing in plain text email notifications when using
- Order of radio inputs on RTL sites.
- Better margin in Styles Builder when running Mailchimp for WordPress 4.0.
- Default to
pxwidths in Styles Builder so they don't have to be explicitly given.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Added text color option to Styles Builder for notices.
3.2 - August 4, 2016
- Never use
[UNIQID]as a campaign identifier in e-commerce tracking.
- Fatal error when adding old orders that reference deleted WooCommerce products.
- Better data structure for sign-up logging, so importing into Mailchimp is easier.
- New detailed item view for all successful sign-up attempts.
- Log export now uses TAB as a delimiter.
- Logging compatibility with upcoming Mailchimp for WordPress 4.0 release.
3.1.10 - July 13, 2016
- Issue with Manual CSS in Styles Builder being escaped.
3.1.9 - June 21, 2016
- eCommerce360: campaign cookie wasn't taken into account for orders that require manual action before they are "completed"
- Styles Builder: Improved file creation.
- Styles Builder: Better error messages
- Styles Builder: Don't show "copy from other form" dropdown if there is just 1 form.
3.1.8 - June 7, 2016
- eCommerce360 campaign cookie was stored for just 7 hours, instead of 7 days.
- Custom colored theme not printing CSS styles.
- Log export not working on Windows servers.
- eCommerce360 order sync now stops on errors.
- Show "draft" forms on Forms overview page.
3.1.7 - May 23, 2016
- AJAX loading animation now works with
mc4wp_ecommerce360_order_data, to modify order data before it is sent to Mailchimp.
mc4wp_ecommerce360_order_statuses, specifies which order statuses are sent to MailChip.
3.1.6 - May 10, 2016
GROUPINGS:123tag not working in email notifications.
actionGET parameter for AJAX requests for compatibility with WP-SpamShield.
- Set proper
Allow-Control-Allow-Originheaders for AJAX requests.
- eCommerce360: Add WooCommerce variations to product name.
- New "Advanced" tab under Reports with form to delete all Log items at once.
3.1.5 - April 18, 2016
- WooCommerce orders with an associated user account (instead of guest email address) were not being recorded by the "add past orders" screen.
- Running the log export on PHP 5.2 would return an empty CSV file
3.1.4 - March 30, 2016
eCommerce360 would try to add orders without an email address to Mailchimp.
- Ensure all WooCommerce filters run when sending order data to Mailchimp.
- When AJAX form script errors, the form now falls back to a default form submission.
- Grouping data is now shown in log table again.
- New "Order Action" for WooCommerce to manually add or delete an eCommerce360 order to/from Mailchimp.
3.1.3 - March 22, 2016
- Script for plotting Reports graph wasn't loaded on some servers.
- Use later hook priority for rendering form preview in Styles Builder for compatibility with Pagelines DMS.
- Update script dependencies to their latest versions.
- Escape form name throughout settings pages.
3.1.2 - February 29, 2016
- Email notification didn't get correct
Content-Typeheader for HTML.
- Get form preview to work with unsaved Styles Builder stylesheet.
- Minor improvements for setting button colors in Styles Builder stylesheet.
3.1.1 - February 16, 2016
- Log would throw error when list had percentage-sign in their name.
mc4wp_form_email_notification_*filters now have access to the submitted form (as the second parameter).
- Remove sourcemaps from unminified JS scripts
- Log now takes
mc4wp_listsfilter into account.
- Use earlier hook for Styles Builder preview to prevent incompatibility with some themes.
- Load Styles Builder stylesheet in TinyMCE editor for improved Shortcake support.
3.1 - January 26, 2016
- eCommerce360 integration for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- WP-CLI commands for eCommerce360.
- Log: modify items per page in screen options when viewing log.
- Miscellaneous code improvements
3.0.6 - January 18, 2016
- Pagination not showing on Log overview page.
- Memory usage improvements to Log export for huge datasets.
- Make sure Styles Builder stylesheet is loaded over HTTPS when needed.
3.0.5 - December 15, 2015
- Button to export log was no longer working after version 3.0
- Reintroduced support for
data-loading-texton submit buttons.
- Improved logic for loading animation in submit buttons.
- Styles Builder: Success & error color is now applied to paragraph element, to make sure theme doesn't override the given style.
- Improved email notifications. You can now easily modify the subject line & message body of the email that is sent.
3.0.4 - December 10, 2015
- Not being able to access Forms page when using strict error reporting.
mc4wp_use_sslverifyfilter to detect whether SSL verification should be used in remote requests.
3.0.3 - December 1, 2015
- Fatal error when visiting Forms overview page on older PHP versions.
3.0.2 - November 26, 2015
- Stylesheet file not loaded because of 403 error (due to incorrect file permissions).
= 3.0.1 - November 25, 2015 =
- AJAX Forms: Perform core logic before triggering events, to prevent erorrs in event callbacks from messing up form flow.
- Styles Builder: Changes are now applied instantly.
- Styles Builder: Clearing a color no longer resets all styles.
- Styles Builder: Try to set correct permissions before writing stylesheet to file.
- KB Search: Make sure all links point to mc4wp.com.
- Add link to "Appearance" tab on Forms overview page.
3.0.0 - November 23, 2015
This plugin requires Mailchimp for WordPress v3.0 or higher to work.